Connects people to the plant floor with no time or distance restraints.
DataNet OPC displays data from industrial devices on a Web page. The data is then available for viewing and printing reports from any computer, anywhere the Web is accessible, without the need for third-party software. The data is displayed in a table format and information can be refreshed at any interval, as specified by the user. There is absolutely no HTML programming required to take advantage of DataNet OPC's many useful features, all of which allow users to determine the status of their plant operations quickly from anywhere their business might lead them.
DataNet OPC Benefits ...
Downloadable Product Brochures:
DISPLAY REAL-TIME DATA ON A LIVE WEB PAGE
DataNet OPC – System Requirements and Compatibility
▪ Pentium II with 128 megabytes of RAM
▪ At least 10 megabytes of free hard disk space
▪ OPC 1.0 or OPC 2.0 compliant server
▪ Windows NT (SP6 or higher), 2000, 2003, XP
▪ Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
▪ Compatible with included Web server or Microsoft IIS Web server
Copyright © 2020, BizWareDirect, Inc.
2450 Atlanta Highway, Suite 1202, Cumming, GA 30040 USA
Ask A Question